2009年6月15日 星期一

holiday coming soon!!

wan holiday again
but after the 3 week holiday
v wan exam lo..
haih

this is my 3rd sem
i dun think so i can maintain the cgpa
cos this sem sub quite hard
not so much confident can pass it

well..i should tell myself i can do it
although cant get A la
but will try my best to achieve it

father's day coming soon
from my memory..
never give present to my dad
then how about this year?!
more worst
cos i think i din back to celebrate lo

last time the mother's day
i also din back ipoh to celebrate
but its nothing special celebration mother n father days
cos v jus go out eat a dinner only
sometime..
parent treat also..
cos v r poor a...
hahaha...

miss my family so much
especially my grandmon
but during the 3 week holiday
i think i jus back ipoh 1 week oni
cos wan back here do my revision
gambateh!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言